DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION
PO BOX 2320
JEFFERSON CITY, MISSOURI
- TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- FROM: PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- SUBJECT: MAXIMUM RESOURCE ALLOWED INCREASE FOR FOOD STAMP PROGRAM
- MANUAL REVISION #30
Beginning October 1, 2017, the resource limits that apply to all Food Stamp EUs, except for those EUs considered categorically eligible has increased as follows:
- from $3250 for all EUs consisting of at least one elderly or disabled member to $3500
- $2250 for all other EUs has not changed.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.