DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION
PO BOX 2320
JEFFERSON CITY, MISSOURI
- TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- FROM: PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- SUBJECT: NOTIFICATION OF EBT OUTAGES
The EBT System will be performing system maintenance on the below dates which will result in outage of the system. The outages will last for approximately 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- May 22, 2018 a 30 minute – 2 hour outage on the GOV1 (SNAP EBT only merchants) switch starting at 2:00 AM CST
- May 22, 2018 a 30 minute – 2 hour outage on the GOV2 (WIC only merchants) switch starting at 3:00 AM CST
- June 12, 2018 a 30 minute – 2 hour outage on the EBTG (Third Party Merchants) switch starting at 3:00 AM CST
- July 17, 2018 a 30 minute – 2 hour outage on the TRN1 (wireless merchants) switch starting at 7:00 AM CST
All Food Stamp transactions will be impacted. Emergency vouchers for Food Stamp transactions will be in effect up to $40.00. Retailers will be able to process emergency voucher transactions by calling the Retailer Help Desk at 1-800-831-5235 and following the prompts provided to get a temporary approval number.
ATM cash transactions cannot be completed until the system is available.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.
- Explain the EBT outages to participants who contact Family Support Division offices regarding the availability of the EBT system.