Department of Social Services
Family Support Division
PO Box 2320
Jefferson City, Missouri
TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT OFFICES
FROM: KIM EVANS, DIRECTOR
SUBJECT: GENERAL INFORMATION PROCESSING MANUAL INTERVIEW POLICY OBSOLETE
MANUAL REVISION #
|0105.000.00 obsolete||0105.025.15.30 obsolete|
|0105.025.00 obsolete||0105.025.15.35 obsolete|
|0105.025.10 obsolete||0105.025.15.40 obsolete|
|0105.025.15 obsolete||0105.025.15.45 obsolete|
|0105.025.15.25 obsolete||0105.025.15.50 obsolete|
The General Information Manual sections regarding application interviews are obsolete. Previous revisions removed all programs except MO HealthNet for the Aged, Blind, and Disabled (MHABD) from the General Information Manual. An interview is not required for MHABD and therefore the following manual sections are obsolete.
The following sections are obsolete:
- 0105.000.00 – Application Processing (excluding SNAP, Family MO HealthNet Programs, Temporary Assistance, & Child Care)
- 0105.025.00 – Interview Process
- 0105.025.10 – Joint IM and Food Stamp Application Interview
- 0105.025.15 – Explanation Required of All Programs
- 0105.025.15.25 – Medical Assistance Program Explanation
- 0105.025.15.30 – MA Vendor Nursing Facility Explanation
- 0105.025.15.35 – General Relief Program Explanation
- 0105.025.15.40 – Supplemental Nursing Care Explanation
- 0105.025.15.45 – Supplemental Aid To The Blind Explanation
- 0105.025.15.50 – Blind Pension Program Explanation
All policy previously located in the General Information Manual, Application Processing section, has been relocated or obsoleted.
Program explanations and resources remain available to participants and community partners at myDSS.mo.gov and to Family Support Division (FSD) staff through internal training resources.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.