Department of Social Services
Family Support Division
PO Box 2320
Jefferson City, Missouri
TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT OFFICES
FROM: KIM EVANS, DIRECTOR
SUBJECT: UPDATES TO THE MISSOURI LONG-TERM CARE PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM SECTION OF THE DECEMBER 1973 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS MANUAL
The Missouri Long-Term Care Partnership Program sections of the December 1973 Eligibility Requirements manual were updated to reflect current terminology, replace broken links, update contact information, and remove duplicated information. References to the Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions, and Professional Registration (DIFP) were replaced with the updated name Department of Commerce and Insurance (DCI).
The following sections are revised and replace all previously released policy and memorandums:
- 1030.055.00 Missouri Long-Term Care Partnership Program
- 1030.055.05 How to Apply the Asset Disregard
- 1030.055.10 How to Determine if the Policy is a Qualified Long-Term Care Partnership Policy
- 1030.055.15 Estate Recovery
- 1030.055.20 Qualified Long-Term Care Partnership Policy Requirements
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.
- Replace any previously saved contacts with the updated contact information.