4.1 Emergency Resource Homes:
The Circuit Manager, or designee, will:
- Develop resource homes to provide emergency placement services only to children placed in the custody of the Division (includes subsidized foster homes).
- Develop resources to provide emergency services under contract to Children’s Division (CD).
- Arrange for court facility to accept emergency placement of children in custody of CD.
- Develop and complete agreement on procedure for referrals.
- Complete Vendor Licensure/Approval and Renewal Screen in FACES.
- Obtain signed “Contract for the Purchase of Emergency Foster Care Services”.
- The Children Service Worker will maintain schedule and availability of slots in emergency homes as well as a log of children placed with emergency foster home using the Placement Report for Resource Home Record form, CD-104. Record use of home in case record every three months.
CD08-109, CD12-84, CD13-77