Exclude payments paid to students through the Work Study (Type EI – Source WK or W4) program. It is necessary to verify work study only to determine whether the work study is funded through Title IV for student eligibility criteria.
Exclude educational income, including loans, grants, and scholarships. The income is coded as follows.
- WIA (JTPA) student tuition (Type ED – Source JS)
- federal funded assistance TIV (Type ED – Source NA)
- student assistance not title iv funded (Type ED – Source N4)
- Veteran’s Education Assistance (Type ED – Source VE or VC)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs payments (Type ED – Source BI)
- Graduate Student Income (Type ED – Source GI)