A determination of the effect of the reported change on the household’s eligibility must be made within 10 calendar days of the change report. Comments regarding reported changes must be made in the eligibility system.
No later than 10 calendar days following a change report, determine what, if any, information is needed to act on the reported change(s).
- If more information or verification is needed to act:
- Send the household a request for information form or request for contact form if sufficient information was not provided, giving the household at least 10 calendar days to provide the information or make contact.
- If partial verification is provided within the 10 calendar day period, a second request for information form must be sent to the participant. The form must contain specific details as to what is still needed from the participant.
- If requested information or contact is not received, the household will receive an advanced notice of adverse action immediately following the expiration of the 10 calendar day period.
- If information is provided or contact is made:
- Make entries and comments on appropriate screens in the eligibility system.
- Obtain needed verification.
- Authorize the action.