A determination of the effect of the reported change on the EU’s eligibility must be made within ten days of the change report. Comments regarding reported changes should be entered on the Eligibility Unit Member Role (EUMEMROL/FM3Z) screen.
No later than ten days following a change report, determine what, if any, information is needed to act on the reported change(s).
- If more information or verification is needed to act:
- Send the EU a Request for Information (FA-325) form or an Appointment Letter/Request for Contact (FA-331) form, if enough information was not provided to enter the reported change in FAMIS, giving the EU at least ten days to provide the information or make contact.
- If partial verification is provided within the ten day period, a second Request for Information (FA-325) must be sent to the client. The FA-325 form must be manually generated and fields populated with specific detail as to what is still needed from the participant.
- If requested information or contact is not received, send the EU an advanced notice of adverse action immediately following the expiration of the ten day period.
- If information is provided or contact is made:
- Make entries on appropriate screens in FAMIS.
- Obtain needed verification.
- Authorize the action.