DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION
PO BOX 2320
JEFFERSON CITY, MISSOURI
- TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- FROM: PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- SUBJECT: MISSOURI WORK ASSISTANCE PROCEDURE FOR CONCILIATION
- MANUAL REVISION #08
This memorandum is to update the Missouri Work Assistance (MWA) Policy for Service Providers section 0285.020.00 Procedure for Conciliation. This is a policy change due to Senate Bill 24; MWA contractors were trained in July 2015.
Policy has been revised to reflect:
- Procedure for conciliation has been revised for clarification of processes.
- Timeframe for initiation of conciliation has been revised.
- Some conciliation procedures have been automated.
- MWA Conciliation/Sanction Checklist has been removed.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.