DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION
PO BOX 2320
JEFFERSON CITY, MISSOURI
- TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- FROM: PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- SUBJECT: INTRODUCTION OF THE BURIAL FUND RESOURCE DESIGNATION FORM (IM-99)
- FORMS MANUAL REVISION #1
This memorandum is to notify staff of the addition of the IM-99 Burial Fund Resource Designation form to the IM Forms Manual. Previously only available in paper form, the IM-99 is now available via the intranet or word template.
The IM-99 is used to allow a MO HealthNet Aged, Blind, or Disabled claimant to designate funds that have been set aside for burial purposes only. The IM-99 is now available in the Forms Manual.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.
- Destroy all paper versions of the IM-99.