DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION
PO BOX 2320
JEFFERSON CITY, MISSOURI
- TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- FROM: PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- SUBJECT: MAGI CLARIFICATION FOR COOPERATION IN PURSUIT OF MEDICAL SUPPORT WITH CHIP, SMHB, NEWBORN AND MHK UNDER ONE
- FORMS MANUAL REVISION #12
Policy has been revised to added clarification regarding cooperation in pursuit of medical support for the following:
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Cooperation is not required for children covered under CHIP 73, 74 or 75.
- Cooperation is required for children covered under non-premium/CHIP 0.
- Show Me Healthy Babies (SMHB)
- Once the child is born, cooperation is required for children born to women that received SMHB.
- MO HealthNet for Pregnant Women (MPW)
- Once the child is born, cooperation is required for children born to women that received MPW or Title XIX MAGI MO HealthNet programs.
Clarification has also been added to include instruction for completing the CS-201 form when new children are added to the household
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.