DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION
PO BOX 2320
JEFFERSON CITY, MISSOURI
- TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- FROM: PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- SUBJECT: INTRODUCTION OF TRANSITIONAL MO HEALTHNET (TMH) SECTION TO THE FAMILY HEALTHCARE MANUAL (MAGI)
- MANUAL REVISION #16
1820.000.00 – 1820.060.15.25
FORMS MANUAL REVISION:#2
The purpose of this memorandum is to introduce the Transitional MO HealthNet (TMH) section of the Family Healthcare Manual – MAGI. Until TMH is functional in MEDES, the TMH Tracking Portal and Guide was created to assist in making sure all procedures are completed in a timely manner.
This section of the MAGI manual contains the following:
- Cooperation in Pursuit of Medical Support;
- TMH participants DO NOT have to cooperate in the pursuit of medical support or in the establishment of paternity because TMH is time-limited medical coverage
- Eligibility for the First Six Months;
- Eligibility for the Second Six Months;
- Income maximum is raised to 196% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Quarterly Report Requirements;
- The TMH Tracking Portal and Guide
- What to do when a Quarterly report is not returned
- Ex Parte Reviews
Attached are revised Quarterly Reports (IM-55A, IM-55B, and IM-55C). The Transitional MO HealthNet First Quarterly Report Reminder (IM-33TMH-R) is a new form to notify the participant if they have not returned their First Quarterly Report by the twelfth day of the fourth month. All of these manual notices are to be used until MEDES has functionality for TMH.
The TMH Portal will continue to be used to track cases until MEDES 2.2 is implemented. After 2.2 is functional, only cases already entered in the portal will need to be tracked.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.
- Beginnings immediately, follow directions for TMH in policy section 1820.000.00.
- Beginning immediately, utilize attached forms.