Department of Social Services
Family Support Division
PO Box 2320
Jefferson City, Missouri
TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT OFFICES
FROM: REGINALD E. McELHANNON, INTERIM DIRECTOR
SUBJECT: CERTIFICATION OF NEED FOR PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES (IM-71) REVISED AND ADDED TO FORMS MANUAL
FORM REVISION #34
The IM-71 Certification of Need for Psychiatric Services has been revised and added to the Forms Manual. Revisions include:
- Update Division of Family Services (DFS) to Family Support Division (FSD)
- Update JCAH to Joint Commission and
- Other typographical revisions.
Note: “Joint Commission” is the current name for the agency formerly known as JCAH or JCAHO (short for Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations). References in policy to JCAH or JCAHO will be corrected in future policy releases.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.
- Utilize this form as needed.