Department of Social Services
Family Support Division
PO Box 2320
Jefferson City, Missouri
TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT OFFICES
FROM: KIM EVANS, DIRECTOR
SUBJECT: REVISED FORM IM-1TA APPLICATION FOR TEMPORARY ASSISTANCE CASH BENEFITS
FORM REVISION # 2
The IM-1TA has been revised. Use this updated form immediately and discard all previous versions.
Changes to the application include:
- The length of the application has been reduced to 30 pages. The pages scanned to the ECM can be further reduced by:
- Removing pages 1 – 4.
- Removing unused pages found at the end of the form.
- Questions follow CONFLOWS in the eligibility system
- Additional questions including:
- Diversion question.
- All Declaration questions.
- Begin dates for:
- Burial Plans
- Did you receive income from this job this month or last month?
- The Voter Registration card has been removed from the application and will need to be sent or given to applicants with the IM-1TA form.
The updated IM-1TA can be found in the online forms manual and on https://mydss.mo.gov/, click on “Apply”. In addition, a limited number of paper copies are available through the Department of Social Services (DSS) Warehouse.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.