Department of Social Services
Family Support Division
PO Box 2320
Jefferson City, Missouri
TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT OFFICES
FROM: KIM EVANS, DIRECTOR
SUBJECT: MO HEALTHNET (MHN) REVIEW FORMS UPDATED
Effective July 10, 2022 the MO HealthNet Eligibility Review Information (FA-402), Información Sobre la Revisión de la Elegibilidad para Acceder a MO HealthNet (FA-402 Spanish), and the MO HealthNet Eligibility Review (IM-1U) were updated to add required and helpful information for participants. The public and internal forms manuals were updated with the revised forms and the eligibility system has been updated to send the revised FA-402.
Updates to the FA-402 include:
- Adding or updating return information to include the new Family Support Division (FSD) Upload Portal website, myDSSupload.mo.gov
- Individuals can use mydssupload.mo.gov to submit a variety of documents to FSD including, but not limited to, applications, reviews, changes, or supporting documents
- This portal replaces the email address, FSD.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adding the FSD Nondiscrimination statement
- Removing fields for Collateral Information which is no longer required for MHN
- Adding military status questions to determine if participants may be eligible for and interested in receiving resources available to veterans and their families
- Question 1: Have you or an immediate family member ever served in the U.S. Armed Forces?
- Question 2: If yes, would you like information about military-related services in Missouri?
NOTE: Answering these questions is optional and will NOT affect any benefits received from FSD.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.