Department of Social Services
Family Support Division
PO Box 2320
Jefferson City, Missouri
TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT OFFICES
FROM: KIM EVANS, DIRECTOR
SUBJECT: NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION (NEMT) PROVIDER CHANGE
Effective December 1, 2022, Medical Transportation Management (MTM) is the NEMT provider. The reservation phone line and the Where’s My Ride line have not changed.
A postcard was mailed to MO HealthNet Participants informing them of the change and giving them the following information.
Participants can request MTM services by:
- calling 866-269-5927 (TTY: 711) or
- visiting the MTM website.
Additional phone numbers for participants:
- If the ride is late, call 866-269-5944 (TTY: 711).
- To file a complaint or grievance, call 866-436-0457.
- To talk to an interpreter, call 888-561-8747.
Important NEMT reminders:
- All rides must be for a MO HealthNet covered service with a MO HealthNet provider.
- Participants must have no other way to get to and from their covered service.
- Participants can schedule a ride Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm.
- Participants should call MTM at least 2 days before their appointment if they live in an urban county and 3 days before their appointment if they live in a basic or rural county; hospital discharges or trips to urgent care can be scheduled same day.
- Participants should have their trip information ready when they call.
- Participants should be ready at least 15 minutes before their ride is scheduled to arrive.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.
- Information in Email Memo #163 dated November 8, 2005 is now obsolete.
- Discontinue distributing any material that refers participants to LogistiCare Solutions, LLC or ModivCare Solutions, LLC.