Changes considered verified upon receipt are:
- Those reported by or received directly from the source of the information
- Are not questionable; and
- Do not require further information/verification
Initiate action on all changes considered verified upon receipt within the time frame for acting on changes (see 1140.005.10 Time Frame for Acting on Changes).
Types of information considered verified upon receipt include, but are not limited to:
- SSI/State Data Exchange system (SDX) reports from the Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Beneficiary and Earnings Data Exchange system (BENDEX) reports from the Social Security Administration
- Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (SAVE) reports from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)
- List of Death Records Matching IM Records (FIM31420) reports based on a death certificate/client data exchange with the Bureau of Vital Records of the Missouri Department of Health
- Report from a SNAP household member that they or another member has moved out of the household
- Report from a SNAP household member that they or another member has moved to an ineligible living arrangement, such as a nursing facility or other institution providing a majority of their meals (over 50 percent of three meals daily)
See 1140.005.65 Voluntary Closing Requested by a Household for more details.