Changes considered verified upon receipt are:
- Those reported by or received directly from the source of the information;
- Are not questionable; and
- Do not require further information/verification.
Initiate action on all changes considered verified upon receipt within the time frame for acting on changes.
Types of information considered verified upon receipt include, but are not limited to:
- SSI/State Data Exchange system (SDX) reports from the Social Security Administration;
- Beneficiary and Earnings Data Exchange system (BENDEX) reports from the Social Security Administration;
- Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (SAVE) reports from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS);
- List of Death Records Matching IM Records (FIM31420) reports based on a death certificate/client data exchange with the Bureau of Vital Records of the Missouri Department of Health;
- Report from a Food Stamp household member that they or another member has moved out of the household; and
- Report from a Food Stamp household member that they or another member has moved to an ineligible living arrangement, such as a nursing facility or other institution providing a majority of their meals (over 50 percent of three meals daily).