The Electronic Verification System (EVS) is a collection of electronic data sources used by the Family Support Division (FSD) to gather information for eligibility determinations for public assistance programs.
Not all EVS sources are used for all programs. Refer to manual section 0110.060.10 Use of EVS Sources for information regarding when each source should be reviewed. The EVS Sources guide is also available on the Income Maintenance Training intranet page.
- IMES: Provides information regarding wages reported to the Missouri Employment Security office and Unemployment Compensation benefits.
- IIVE – SVES-Wire Third Party Query: Provides information regarding benefits administered by the Social Security Administration and Medicare eligibility dates.
- Missouri Automated Child Support System (MACSS): Provides information regarding Child Support payments made and received.
- Accuity: Portal that provides information regarding liquid assets such as bank accounts. This source will only be directly utilized for the MO HealthNet for the Aged, Blind, and Disabled (MHABD) program.
- Benefit Assessment: Portal titled Accurint for Government Eligibility that provides information regarding real property, personal property, incarceration, and death.
- Program Participation Analyzer (PPA): Portal that provides information regarding duplicate participation in other states for participants of the MHABD, MAGI-Family MO HealthNet (MHN), Temporary Assistance (TA), and Child Care (CC) programs.
- National Accuracy Clearinghouse (NAC): Portal that provides information regarding duplicate SNAP participation in other states. Access to this portal is coming soon.
- The Work Number/Equifax: Portal that provides information regarding earned income. Access to this portal is coming soon.
- Federal Hub: Provides information regarding income, social security number, citizenship, immigration, and Medicare for Family MHN cases. Refer to manual section 000.02 Federal Hub Calls for more information.
- Maximus EVS: FSD receives information from other agencies regarding FSD participants in various formats. FSD has contracted with Maximus to gather the information into a single electronic format to be accessed by FSD staff. The information comes from sources such as:
- Department of Labor and Industrial Relations- Unemployment Compensation
- Missouri Child Support
- Missouri Bureau of Vital Records
- Public Assistance Reporting Information System (PARIS)- Interstate Response, Department of Veterans Affairs, and the report of federal wage and retirement income.
- Missouri Department of Corrections
The EVS can provide information including, but not limited to:
- Earned and Unearned Income Information
- Social Security Number Verification
- Medicare Information
- Birth and Death
- Incarceration Status
- Receipt of Out-of-State Public Assistance
- Asset Information Including but not Limited to:
- Accounts held in banking institutions
- Real and personal property