DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION
PO BOX 2320
JEFFERSON CITY, MISSOURI
- TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- FROM: PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- SUBJECT: MISSOURI WORK ASSISTANCE SANCTION
- MANUAL REVISION #09
This memorandum is to update the Missouri Work Assistance (MWA) Policy for Service Providers section 0290.000.00 Sanction. This is a policy change due to Senate Bill 24; MWA contractors were trained in July 2015.
Policy has been revised.
- The sanctioned TANF benefit amount has increased from 25% to 50%.
- The policy now includes full-family sanctions.
- The policy has been revised for clarification on processing sanctions.
The MWA Conciliation/Sanction Checklist has been removed.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.