DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION
PO BOX 2320
JEFFERSON CITY, MISSOURI
- TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- FROM: PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- SUBJECT: SCREENING AND DEPARTMENTAL CLIENT NUMBER (DCN) ASSIGNMENT CHANGE
The purpose of this memo is to inform staff of changes in displays when screening and assigning DCN’s. Screens have been enhanced to allow staff to better locate an individual prior to assigning a DCN.
Mandatory fields on the SCLR screen have been added to improve search data before assigning a DCN.
Asterisks are next to each field that must be completed before the Name Search screen (S025) can be searched. For further guidance on searching, assigning and screen color changes for DCN’s see the below memos.
IM-64 Duplicate Department Client Numbers
Email-IM-68 Department Client Number (DCN) Reminder
Email-IM-73 Change of Results Display When Searching for DCN in Common Area
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.
- Begin clearing clients using all mandatory fields.