The following information must be verified for all initial applications prior to certification:
- gross income,
- immigrant eligibility,
- medical expenses,
- social security numbers,
- legal obligation and actual child support payments,
- number of hours worked by Able Bodied Adult Without Dependents (ABAWD) household members,
- any questionable information,
- employment history–IMES, and
- eligibility unit composition.
To determine the type of verification required for each factor, refer to the appropriate manual section below or the Allowable FAMIS Verification Codes chart.