DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION
PO BOX 2320
JEFFERSON CITY, MISSOURI
- TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION OFFICES
- FROM: PATRICK LUEBBERING, DIRECTOR
- SUBJECT: MO HEALTHNET FOR THE AGED, BLIND, AND DISABLED (MHABD) PROGRAMS ANNUAL REVIEW POLICY UPDATES
- MANUAL REVISION #47
This memorandum introduces revisions to the Annual Review section of the Adult MO HealthNet Policy Manual.
- Annual Review (general overview)
- Annual Reviews are to be completed once every 12 months.
- Reconsideration Period
- When the MO HealthNet Eligibility Review Information form (FA-402) is received within thirty (30) days of the action to close the case, and all information is present, the annual review can be completed. The case can be reopened without a lapse in coverage.
- When the MO HealthNet Eligibility Review form is received after the 30th day but within 90 days of the case closing, the review form may be used in place of an Application.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.