Department of Social Services
Family Support Division
PO Box 2320
Jefferson City, Missouri
TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT OFFICES
FROM: KIM EVANS, DIRECTOR
SUBJECT: CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER OVERTIME
The purpose of this memo is to inform staff that extended weekend hours will resume July 11th 2020 for the Customer Service Center (CSC). The CSC will be open from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on Saturdays.
Any available staff with Cisco phones and the appropriate agent licenses are needed to respond to calls received by the CSC including Food Stamp Interviews for Saturdays only at this time.
Staff working Overtime (OT) on this project will receive paid OT based on their job classification. If there are any questions about your job classification and OT rate please contact Alison Robison, Human Resources Manager.
The guidelines for this OT project are as follows:
- Beginning July 11th, and running until notified, overtime will be available at the following times: Saturday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Social distancing and flexible schedules should be continued with this project.
- Employees will earn overtime as long as the employee physically works more than 40 hours during the work week (Sunday through Saturday). If an employee is off for any reason and is unable to physically work 40 hours in the week, they will receive straight time for those additional hours worked, until the 40 hour minimum is met. There will be no exceptions for holiday weeks.
- Overtime pay for Saturday will be paid if you worked 40 hours the previous Monday-Friday.
- Overtime pay for Sunday will be paid if you work 40 hours the following week.
- All hours worked for OT should be entered into Leave Track after the hours have been worked. This time should be submitted as ADDHR time in Leave Track and approved by the supervisor through the Leave Track system.
- This OT is available for paid time only; no compensatory time will be earned.
- FIELD REPORTING FOR OT PROJECT:
- All staff working overtime must enter hours worked in the SharePoint OT site. Staff should use the appropriate OT Task depending on the work that they are completing.
- Each Manager must approve the COVID-19 Overtime Sheet for Payroll (attached Excel file) for each employee and submit to Lisa Yoder via email. It is very important that the ‘Job Class’ portion of the form be completed.
- Please refer to the deadlines for submitting overtime reports of hours worked as well as the pay date for the overtime. The payroll report schedule is posted on the FSD Work Site under OT Tracking or at this link. Please feel free to contact Alison Robison via email or by telephone at 573-751-4252 if you need additional information or clarification.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.