Department of Social Services
Family Support Division
PO Box 2320
Jefferson City, Missouri
TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT OFFICES
FROM: KIM EVANS, DIRECTOR
SUBJECT: CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER OVERTIME
Original memo issued July 6th is revised to include the option of accruing compensatory time.
The purpose of this memo is to inform staff of extended weekend hours will resume July 11th 2020 for the Customer Service Center (CSC). The CSC will be open from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on Saturdays.
Any available staff with Cisco phones and the appropriate agent licenses are needed to respond to calls received by the CSC including Food Stamp Interviews for Saturdays only at this time.
Staff working OT on this project will receive paid OT or Compensatory time based on their job classification. If there are any questions about your job classification and OT rate please contact Alison Robison, Human Resources Manager.
The guidelines for this OT project are as follows:
- Beginning July 11th, and running until notified, overtime will be available at the following times: Saturday 8am – 5pm. Social distancing and flexible schedules should be continued with this project.
- Employees will earn overtime as long as the employee physically works more than 40 hours during the work week (Sunday through Saturday). If an employee is off for any reason and is unable to physically work 40 hours in the week, they will receive straight time for those additional hours worked, until the 40 hour minimum is met. There will be no exceptions for holiday weeks.
- Overtime for Saturday will be earned if you worked 40 hours the previous Monday-Friday.
- All hours worked for OT should be entered into Leave Track after the hours have been worked. This time should be submitted as ADDHR time in Leave Track and approved by the supervisor through the Leave Track system.
- This OT is available for paid time or compensatory time effective July 20th 2020. Time entered prior to July 20th, is offered as paid only.
- FIELD REPORTING FOR OT PROJECT:
- All staff working overtime must enter hours worked in the SharePoint OT site. Staff should use the appropriate OT Task depending on the work that they are completing.
- For paid OT, each Manager must approve the COVID-19 Overtime Sheet for Payroll (attached Excel file) for each employee and submit to Lisa Yoder via email. It is very important that the ‘Job Class’ portion of the form be completed.
- Please refer to the deadlines for submitting overtime reports of hours worked as well as the pay date for the overtime. The payroll report schedule is posted on the FSD Work Site under OT Tracking or at this link. Please feel free to contact Alison Robison via email or by telephone at 573-751-4252 if you need additional information or clarification.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.