This section contains application processes for all MO HealthNet programs that use MAGI Methodology:
- MO HealthNet for Families (MHF)
- MO HealthNet for Kids (MHK)
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- MO HealthNet for Pregnant Women (MPW)
- Show-Me Healthy Babies (SMHB)
- Uninsured Women’s Health Services (UWHS)
- Adult Expansion Group (AEG)
To be considered for MO HealthNet benefits, an application is required if:
- an individual is not known to MEDES; or
- the entire household is closed or inactive.
NOTE: If a person is being added to an active case or not receiving benefits but in an active case in MEDES, any action to add a person or request coverage is considered a Change in Circumstance (CiC) (see 1885.000.00 INTERIM CHANGES for information regarding CiC).