Department of Social Services
Family Support Division
PO Box 2320
Jefferson City, Missouri
TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT OFFICES
FROM: KIM EVANS, DIRECTOR
SUBJECT: INCOME MAINTENANCE FEBRUARY PROCESSING PAID OVERTIME
ATTACHMENT: OVERTIME PAYROLL SHEET
As of Sunday, February 21, 2021 and through Saturday, March 6, 2021 all Income Maintenance (IM) staff are approved to work paid overtime (OT) to:
- Process SNAP, MHABD, TA and CC Applications, Verifications received, FA-325 follow Up, BA/CIC, SNAP Mid-Certification Reviews
- Register Online Applications (weekdays only)
- Scan and/or Index Documents
- Take Phone Calls
- OT priority on Saturdays will be phone support followed by processing (shown above) for staff that have a phone license. All others may focus on the tasks above.
This Overtime Project will be available to all IM staff including Clerical, BPT, CIS and Supervisors who are able to process SNAP, MHABD, TA, and CC tasks, register applications, and scan/index documents. OT is not intended for supervision of staff, at least one of the above activities is expected of supervisory staff.
The purpose of this OT is to increase processing and phone support.
Staff working OT on this project will receive OT based on their job classification. If there are any questions about your job classification and OT rate please contact Alison Robison, Human Resources Manager.
The guidelines for this OT project are as follows:
- Beginning Sunday, February 21, 2021 and running through Saturday, March 6, 2021 overtime will be available at the following times:
All week days including Saturdays 5:00AM – 7:30PM
Sunday, February 21, 2021 9:00AM – 7:30PM
Sunday, February 28, 2021 9:00AM – 7:30PM
Saturday March 6, 2021 5:00AM – 4:00PM
- Social distancing and flexible schedules should be continued through this project.
- Employees will earn overtime as long as the employee physically works more than 40 hours during the work week (Sunday through Saturday). If an employee is off for any reason and is unable to physically work 40 hours in the week, they will receive straight time for those additional hours worked, until the 40 hour minimum is met. There will be no exceptions for holiday weeks.
FIELD REPORTING FOR THIS OT PROJECT:
- Employees should work with their chain of command to receive prior approval to work the hours. This can be done by email or other written correspondence.
- All staff working overtime must enter hours worked in the SharePoint OT site. Staff should use the appropriate OT Task depending on the work that they are completing.
- All hours worked for OT should be entered into Leave Track after the hours have been worked. This time should be submitted as ADDHR time in Leave Track. The entry must include a note stating which OT project you worked on (to match what was entered in the SharePoint OT site). The entry must be approved by the supervisor through the Leave Track system.
- Each Manager must approve Overtime Sheet for Payroll (attached Excel file) for each employee and submit to Stephanie Robertson via email. It is very important that the ‘Job Class’ portion of the form be completed.
- Please refer to the deadlines for submitting overtime reports of hours worked as well as the pay date for the overtime. The payroll report schedule is posted on the FSD Work Site under OT Tracking. Please feel free to contact Alison Robison via email or by telephone at 573-751-4252 if you need additional information or clarification.
- Review this memorandum with appropriate staff.