Department of Social Services
Family Support Division
PO Box 2320
Jefferson City, Missouri
TO: ALL FAMILY SUPPORT OFFICES
FROM: KIM EVANS, DIRECTOR
SUBJECT: UPDATES TO SUPPLEMENTAL NUTRITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (SNAP) MANUAL SECTIONS RELATED TO REPLACEMENT ISSUANCES, AND IM-110 REPLACEMENT REQUEST FORM
FORM REVISION #
IM-110 Instructions Obsolete
The following SNAP manual sections, 1150.000.00 Replacement Issuances, 1150.005.00 Food Stamp Benefits Lost from an EBT Account, 1150.010.00 Food Purchased with Food Stamp Benefits Lost in an EU Misfortune were updated with the following terminology changes:
• Food Stamps was changed to SNAP,
• EU was changed to household,
• FAMIS was changed to eligibility system.
Two sections were renamed with updated terminology: 1150.005.00 SNAP Benefits Lost from an EBT Account and 1150.010.00 Food Purchased with SNAP Benefits Lost in a Household misfortune.
Also, the Replacement Request (IM-110) was updated with the following changes:
• Food Stamps was replaced with SNAP and EU with household,
• Identification section was moved to the top of the form,
• Notes were added about what verification may be necessary to approve a replacement request,
• Instructions for the completion of the participant sections were incorporated into the document,
• Replacement Determination section to be filled out by FSD was moved to the back of the form, and
• Contact information was added for a participant to return the form to Family Support Division (FSD).
The IM-110 instructions document is obsolete.
• Review this memorandum with appropriate staff,
• Destroy all older (10/2017) versions of the IM-110 form.